Terms & Conditions
- TaskMatch provides a platform for connecting people who have tasks that need doing, or who need to buy a particular item ("Job Posters") with those willing to do the job or provide the item ("TaskMatch Workers").
- A reference to User in this agreement includes Job Posters, TaskMatch Workers and any other person that visits or views the TaskMatch Platform.
- A User creates an account with TaskMatch when s/he validly completes a registration form on the TaskMatch Platform.
- TaskMatch provides the platform only. Apart from enabling a Job Poster to find a TaskMatch Worker to provide a particular service or supply a particular good, TaskMatch accepts no liability for any aspect of the Job Poster and TaskMatch Worker interaction, including but not limited to the description of goods and services offered, the performance of services and the delivery of goods. TaskMatch has no obligation to any User to assist or involve itself in any way in any dispute between a Job Poster and a TaskMatch Worker.
- All information related to services to be performed or goods to be provided is supplied by TaskMatch Users. TaskMatch does not have any ability or responsibility to review, approve or verify any User provided information prior to publication on the TaskMatch Platform.
- You expressly agree that TaskMatch has no responsibility and makes no warranty as to the truth or accuracy of any aspect of any information provided by Users (including all TaskMatch Workers and Job Posters), including, but not limited to, the ability of TaskMatch Workers to perform tasks or supply items, or the honesty or accuracy of any information provided by Job Posters or the Job Posters’ ability to pay for the services or goods requested.
- The TaskMatch Service will be reviewed and updated from time to time. In addition to the points set out below, certain portion(s) of the TaskMatch Service may be separately described on the TaskMatch Platform.
- A Job Poster with a requirement for a service to be provided or a good to be acquired (1) creates and account with TaskMatch and (2) posts an accurate and complete description of the good to be acquired or service to be provided (including, but not limited to, the payment offered to the TaskMatch Worker) ("Posted Task"). Posted Tasks are subject to further terms set out for Posting Tasks and Making Offers below.
- A TaskMatch Worker with an ability to perform services and/or to provide the goods (1) creates an account with TaskMatch and (2) reviews Posted Tasks uploaded by Job Posters.
- If a TaskMatch Worker desires to provide services or sell goods to a Job Poster, the TaskMatch Worker must make an offer in response to the Posted Task ("Offer"). By making an Offer the TaskMatch Worker confirms that s/he is legally entitled to and capable of supplying the goods or services described in the Posted Task. Offers are subject to further terms set out for Posting Tasks and Making Offers below.
- If a Job Poster in any way updates a Posted Task after it has been published on the TaskMatch Platform and before an offer has been accepted, then TaskMatch may, at its discretion, cancel all Offers for that Posted Task that were made prior to the update and recommence the offer process.
- If the Job Poster agrees to a TaskMatch Worker's offer, the Job Poster will accept that TaskMatch Worker's Offer by using the functionality on the TaskMatch Platform and paying the agreed price into the payment facility escrow account accessible via the TaskMatch Platform ("Escrow Account").
- The TaskMatch Worker and Job Poster use a public question and answer feature on the TaskMatch Platform to communicate directly about posted requests for services or goods. Once a Job Poster has accepted an offer from a TaskMatch Worker, the Job Poster and the TaskMatch Worker can communicate privately using a TaskMatch private messaging service. Each time a TaskMatch User receives a message from the TaskMatch messaging service, a notification may be sent to the User via their currently active communication channel.
- Once a Job Poster has accepted an offer from a TaskMatch Worker and paid the agreed price into the Escrow Account then the Job Poster and the TaskMatch Worker will be deemed to have entered into a separate contract under which the Job Poster agrees to purchase, and the Buyer agrees to provide the Job Poster with the services or goods ("Task Contract").
- The terms of the Task Contract incorporate the terms of this Agreement (to the extent they apply to the Job Poster and the TaskMatch Worker) and any additional terms and conditions agreed between the Job Poster and the TaskMatch Worker, including the description and price of the services or goods to be provided. You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in a Task Contract that conflict with this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement incorporated into a Task Contract take priority over any other terms agreed between a Job Poster and a TaskMatch Worker in the Task Contract to the extent of any inconsistency.
- The TaskMatch Worker must provide the services or goods to the Job Poster in accordance with the Task Contract, unless the services, goods or transaction is prohibited by law, by this Agreement, an agreement between the User and a Third Party Provider or by any of our Policies.
- Once a TaskMatch Worker has provided the goods or services requested by a Job Poster in accordance with the Task Contract, the TaskMatch Worker must provide notice that the task is complete by using the TaskMatch Platform functionality. It will be material breach of this Agreement and the Task Contract if a TaskMatch Worker provides notice that a task is complete for a particular Posted Task without having provided the relevant goods or services. If s/he is supplying goods, a TaskMatch Worker must not provide notice that a task is complete until the goods have actually been delivered to the address specified by the Job Poster.
- Once a TaskMatch Worker has provided the relevant goods or services in accordance with the Task Contract and has provided notice that the task is complete relating to a particular Posted Task, the Job Poster must release the agreed price for the goods or services supplied to the TaskMatch Worker by using the TaskMatch Platform functionality. It will be material breach of this Agreement and the Task Contract if, after a TaskMatch Worker has provided the relevant goods or services in accordance with the Task Contract and provided notice that a task is complete for a particular Posted Task, the Job Poster fails to release the agreed price.
- Once the Job Poster has released the payment, the fee will be paid from the Escrow Account to the TaskMatch Worker after the deduction of the relevant fees set out in the Service Fee Schedule and described in Fees below ("Service Fees").
- Once a transaction is concluded, both the TaskMatch Worker and Job Poster are strongly encouraged to complete a TaskMatch service review using any feedback features on the TaskMatch Platform. TaskMatch will, from time to time, contact You to remind You to complete a TaskMatch service review.
- The TaskMatch Platform may from time to time include location/ map-based functionality. The TaskMatch Platform may display the location of Job Posters and TaskMatch Workers to persons browsing the TaskMatch Platform. Each Job Poster will be asked to provide the street and suburb where the task is to be performed or the goods are to be delivered. A Job Poster should never disclose personal details such as Job Poster's full name, street number, phone number or email address in a Posted Task or in any other public communication on the TaskMatch Platform.
- TaskMatch may from time to time include on the TaskMatch Platform a "Hire Me" feature which enables TaskMatch Users who are browsing other User profiles to post a request for goods and services based on the skills, reputation or other profile attributes of a particular User. When this occurs, the TaskMatch User who the Job Poster would like to make an Offer will be automatically notified (i) of the new Posted Task, and (ii) that the Job Poster would like him/ her to make an Offer to supply the goods or services. However, that User will not have any further special rights and will need to follow the normal offer process to become the TaskMatch Worker for the Posted Task.
- From time to time, TaskMatch may enter into agreements with business partners ("Business Partners") to enable Business Partners to acquire aspects or functions of the TaskMatch Platform, and may seek to engage TaskMatch Workers in the provision of goods or services which the Business Partner will on sell to other parties (such as its customers). For the purposes of these Terms, when a Business Partner is engaged in this way, the Business Partner will be a Job Poster and the task will be a Posted Task for the purposes of these Terms. TaskMatch Workers who agree to perform Posted Tasks for Business Partners acknowledge and agree that TaskMatch and the Business Partner may on sell the goods or services supplied to third parties for an increased fee.
- Business Partners may require TaskMatch Workers engaged as contemplated in clause 7 (TaskMatch Service Desciption) to be approved or hold particular qualifications and TaskMatch may be asked by Business Partners to locate potentially suitably qualified TaskMatch Workers. TaskMatch makes no warranty that it will promote any or all suitably qualified TaskMatch Workers to Business Partners.
- Before a Business Partner enters into a contract with a TaskMatch Worker, it may require the TaskMatch Worker to enter into additional terms for the engagement ("Business Partner Contract") before the TaskMatch Worker can undertake any work introduced by a Business Partner.
- Where a TaskMatch Worker accepts a Posted Task with a Business Partner: (a) the TaskMatch Worker must provide the goods or services to the Business Partner in accordance with the Task Contract created by these Terms and any applicable Business Partner Contract; and (b) the terms of the Business Partner Contract will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
Where a Job Poster pays an agreed price for goods or services into the Escrow Account in respect of a Posted Task ("Task Payment") that Task Payment will be used to pay the TaskMatch Worker and TaskMatch in accordance with this Agreement. If that payment cannot be made for any reason the Task Payment moneys will be handled in accordance with this clause 3.
If the Job Poster and the TaskMatch Worker mutually agree to cancel the Task Contract or if, following reasonable attempts by a Job Poster to contact a TaskMatch Worker to perform the Task Contract, TaskMatch is satisfied that the Task Payment should be refunded and there is no dispute between the Job Poster and the TaskMatch Worker, then TaskMatch will refund the Task Payment back into the Job Poster's nominated account.
If, for any reason, the Task Payment cannot be transferred or otherwise made to the TaskMatch Worker or the Job Poster (as the case may be) or no claim is otherwise made for a Task Payment, the Task Payment will remain in the Escrow Account until paid or otherwise for up to three months from the date the Job Poster initially paid the Task Payment into the Escrow Account.
Following the 3 months referred to in clause 3 (Payments, Refunds & Credit) and provided there is still no dispute in respect of the Task Payment the Task Payment will be automatically converted into TaskMatch credit and credited to the relevant Job Poster or TaskMatch Worker ("Holder"). The credit will be to the account of the Job Poster except where the TaskMatch Worker has claimed the Task Contract has been completed but for whatever reason the Task Payment was not able to be transferred.
(a) can be used by the Holder to pay for any new tasks via the TaskMatch Platform; (b) is not refundable or redeemable for cash; and (c) expires 12 months from the last date the TaskMatch credit is topped-up or the Stored Value Card is purchased by the Holder whether by operation of clause 3.4 or any other means.
TaskMatch may use a related entity or a third party service provider to provide payment services acting as a payment facilitator and escrow agent on behalf of the Job Poster and TaskMatch Worker ("Escrow Provider").
TaskMatch may from time to time include on the TaskMatch Platform promotions for and links to services offered by third parties ("Third Party Services"). These Third Party Services are not provided by TaskMatch.
Third Party Services are offered to You pursuant to terms and conditions offered by the third party. Third Party Services may be promoted on the TaskMatch Platform as a convenience to our Users who may find the Third Party Services of interest or of use.
If You engage with any Third Party Service provider your agreement will be directly between You and that Third Party Service provider.
TaskMatch makes no representation or warranty as to the Third Party Services. However, to help us continue to improve our TaskMatch Platform, please let us know of any issue that You experience using a Third Party Service by contacting us at support.TaskMatch.com.
All TaskMatch users must make sure they have the relevant insurance needed to carry out the tasks they are preforming. TaskMatch does not offer any Insurance for any tasks booked through the https://www.TaskMatch.ie/ website platform.
TaskMatch may include tools to help TaskMatch Users to verify the identity of other TaskMatch Platform Users (“Identity Verification Services”). These tools may include mobile phone verification technology, verification of payment information, a "Reference" feature (allowing a User of the TaskMatch Service to request other Users to post a reference on the TaskMatch Platform endorsing that User), and integration with social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.
You agree that TaskMatch Identity Verification Services may not be fully accurate as all TaskMatch Services are dependent on User-supplied information.
TaskMatch Platform Users are solely responsible for identity verification and TaskMatch accepts no responsibility for any use that is made of a TaskMatch Identity Verification Service.
The TaskMatch Platform may also include a User-initiated feedback system to help evaluate TaskMatch User(s).
The TaskMatch Services Identity Verification Services may be modified at any time.
A TaskMatch account can only be created in the name of an individual. However, a TaskMatch User registering as a TaskMatch Worker or Job Poster may specify within the ‘"account description" field that s/he is representing a business entity (including a company).
To create and account and use the TaskMatch Services You must be able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. TaskMatch Services are not available to persons under 18 years of age. If You do not qualify to use the TaskMatch Services, You must not use the services.
While You are registered with TaskMatch You must maintain control of your TaskMatch account. You may not deal with your account (including feedback and associated UserID) in any way (including by allowing others to use your account or by transferring or selling the account or any of its content to another person).
4.At its absolute discretion, TaskMatch may refuse to allow any person to register or create an account with TaskMatch or cancel or suspend any existing account.
You agree that at all times: (a) You will comply with this Agreement (including all TaskMatch Policies) and all applicable laws and regulations; (b) You will post only accurate information on the TaskMatch Platform; (c) You will promptly and efficiently perform all your obligations to other TaskMatch Users under a Task Contract and to TaskMatch under this Agreement; (d) all content (whether provided by TaskMatch, a User or a third party) on the TaskMatch Platform may not be used on third party sites or for other business purposes without TaskMatch's prior permission; and (e) You will ensure that You are aware of any laws that apply to You as a Job Poster or a TaskMatch Worker, or in relation to any other way(s) that You use the TaskMatch Platform.
You must not use the TaskMatch Platform for any illegal or immoral purpose.
You grant to TaskMatch an unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify and adapt any content and information posted on the TaskMatch Platform for the purpose of including that material and information on the TaskMatch Platform and as otherwise may be required to provide the TaskMatch Service, for the general promotion of the TaskMatch Service and as permitted by this Agreement.
Any information posted on TaskMatch Platform must not, in any way whatsoever, be potentially or actually harmful to TaskMatch or any other person. "Harm" includes, but is not limited to, economic loss that will or may be suffered by TaskMatch. Without limiting any provision of this Agreement, any information You supply to TaskMatch must be up to date and kept up to date and must not: (a) be false, inaccurate or misleading or deceptive; (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (c) infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy; (d) violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination and trade practices/fair trading laws); (e) be defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing; (f) be obscene or contain any material that, in TaskMatch's sole and absolute discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate or unlawful images; (g) contain any malicious code, data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally causes harm or subverts the intended function of any TaskMatch Platform, including, but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
You must have the right to provide goods and services under a Task Contract and to work in Ireland. You must comply with your tax obligations in relation to any payment received under a Tasker Contract.
When You enter into a Task Contract using the TaskMatch Platform You create a legally binding contract with another TaskMatch User, unless the transaction is prohibited by law or by this Agreement (including the TaskMatch Policies). If You do not comply with your obligations to another TaskMatch User under a Task Contract, You may become liable to that other User. If another User breaches any obligation to You, You - not TaskMatch - are responsible for enforcing any rights that You may have with that User.
Registering and creating an account with TaskMatch is free. There is no charge for a Job Poster to Post Tasks, or for other TaskMatch Users to review content on the TaskMatch Platform, including Posted Tasks.
If a Job Poster has accepted your offer, You agree that the Service Fees as set out in the Service Fee Schedule will be deducted from the agreed fee and paid to TaskMatch (or its nominee), which are inclusive of VAT.
The Service Fees will be deducted and paid to TaskMatch when the agreed price is released from the Escrow Account to the TaskMatch Worker.
To be clear, Service Fees will be calculated only on the amount that the TaskMatch Worker agrees to charge the Job Poster to provide the service or goods. This means that if a Job Poster requires a TaskMatch Worker to incur costs in completing a task (for example, if the task is purchasing groceries, TaskMatch Worker might agree to pay for the groceries upfront and then be reimbursed by the Job Poster), then the cost incurred will not be included in any calculation of the Service Fees.
If a TaskMatch Worker agrees to pay some of the costs as part of completing a task, TaskMatch Worker is solely responsible for having those costs reimbursed by the Job Poster. TaskMatch will not be responsible for obtaining any reimbursement from a Job Poster. We advise TaskMatch Workers not to agree to incur any costs for a Job Poster in advance of payment by the Job Poster, unless the TaskMatch Worker is confident that the Job Poster will reimburse the costs promptly.
TaskMatch may from time to time change the Service Fees and the terms applying to their payment. Any change relating to the Service Fees is effective fourteen (14) days after TaskMatch notifies You of that change by sending a message to your TaskMatch account.
TaskMatch may choose to temporarily modify the Service Fees, or the terms applying to their payment, in its sole discretion. Notification of temporary modifications will also be sent to your TaskMatch account.
All fees and charges payable to TaskMatch are non-cancellable and non-refundable, subject to your rights under any Non-Excludable Conditions (defined below).
If TaskMatch introduces a new service on the TaskMatch Platform, the fees applying to that service will be payable as from the launch of the service and will also be "Service Fees" under this Agreement.
Where a TaskMatch Worker is supplying goods or services, the TaskMatch Worker must not charge a Job Poster Service Fees on top of the agreed price for the goods or Services under the Tasker Contract.
A Posted Task must include the following details in order to be accepted by TaskMatch: (a) Deadline for completion: the deadline for completion of the task or delivery of the goods; (b) Price: the price that the Job Poster is prepared to pay for the goods or services required; and (c) Description: a description of the goods or services.
Service Fees do not include any fees that may be due to Third Party Service Providers. All Third Party Service fees must be paid pursuant to your separate agreement with the Third Party Service provider.
As well as the mandatory details mentioned in 1.(posting tasks and making offer) , a Job Poster may choose to specify additional terms that s/he wants to apply to the transaction.
Job Posters must describe the service or goods fully and accurately and include all terms of sale or supply that You want to apply, as well as any information required by law. Posted Tasks may only include text. You must have the legal right to use any content that You post. TaskMatch may, in its sole discretion, remove any Posted Task for any reason.
Prior to the Job Poster accepting an offer from a TaskMatch Worker, all communications between a Job Poster and the TaskMatch User(s) making and Offer to supply the goods or services are visible to all other TaskMatch Users and can also be viewed by other internet users. All Users of the TaskMatch Platform must take care when communicating at the offer stage and must not disclose any private contact details such as full name or address, phone number or email address.
In making an Offer, a TaskMatch Worker agrees to provide the relevant goods or services within the timeframe and on the terms and conditions specified in the Posted Task (unless the TaskMatch Worker and the Job Poster agree to vary the timeframe or the terms and conditions in the course of negotiations, in which case the TaskMatch Worker must provide the goods or services in accordance with the agreed timeframe and terms and conditions).
Once a Job Poster accepts an offer from a TaskMatch Worker in accordance with clause (TaskMatch Service Desciption) , no further negotiations are permitted on the TaskMatch Platform in relation to the provision of the relevant goods or services. If, after the Job Poster accepts an offer from a TaskMatch Worker, the TaskMatch Worker and Job Poster wish to negotiate on price or timeframe for completion (for example, where Job Poster is not satisfied with the TaskMatch Worker’s performance) they may use the TaskMatch private messaging system, but otherwise those negotiations (and the resolution of any disputes) must be done outside the TaskMatch Platform.
If a TaskMatch User, TaskMatch Worker or Job Poster wishes to complain about any comment made on the TaskMatch Platform, please either use the "Report" function available from time to time on the TaskMatch Platform, or email TaskMatch using the contact information on the TaskMatch Platform.
Job Posters may choose not to accept any Offer received and is not required to accept the lowest Offer. Job Posters may withdraw any Posted Task at any time prior to accepting an offer from a TaskMatch Worker in accordance with clause 6.(TaskMatch Service Desciption)
A TaskMatch User or TaskMatch Worker has no obligation whatsoever to make an Offer on any Posted Task.
TaskMatch is entitled to suspend or terminate your account at any time if TaskMatch, in its sole and absolute discretion, is concerned by any feedback about You, or considers your feedback rating to be problematic for other TaskMatch Users.
To continue to improve our TaskMatch Platform, please let us know of any issue that You experience using a Third Party Service by contacting us at support.TaskMatch.ie
Except for liability in relation to breach of any implied condition, warranty or guarantee, including under the COMPETITION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT 2014, the exclusion of which from a contract would contravene any statute or cause any part of this Agreement to be void ("Non-excludable Condition"), to the extent permitted by law TaskMatch specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage (actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (including, without limitation, loss or damage relating to any inaccuracy of information provided, or the lack of fitness for purpose of any goods or service supplied), arising out of or in any way connected with any transaction between Job Posters and TaskMatch Workers.
Except for liability in relation to a breach of any Non-excludable Condition, to the extent permitted by law, TaskMatch specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage (actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (including, without limitation, loss or damage relating to any inaccuracy of information provided, or the lack of fitness for purpose of any goods or service supplied), arising out of or in any way connected with any transaction between You and any Third Party Service Provider who may be included from time to time on the TaskMatch Platform.
Except for liability in relation to a breach of any Non-excludable Condition, TaskMatch's liability to any User of this service is limited to the total amount of fees paid by that User to TaskMatch during the twelve month period prior to any incident causing liability of TaskMatch.
TaskMatch's liability to You for a breach of any Non-excludable Condition (other than a Non-excludable Condition that by law cannot be limited) is limited, at our option to any one of resupplying, replacing or repairing, or paying the cost of resupplying, replacing or repairing goods in respect of which the breach occurred, or supplying again or paying the cost of supplying again, services in respect of which the breach occurred.
Except for liability in relation to any Non-excludable Condition, the TaskMatch service is provided on an "as is" basis, and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement to extent allowed by law.
TaskMatch may modify this Agreement and/ or the Policies (and update the TaskMatch pages on which they are displayed) from time to time. TaskMatch will send notification of such modifications to your TaskMatch account. You should check that account regularly.
Except as stated in this Agreement, in a Policy, or as otherwise notified to You, all amended terms will automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially notified to You. Each time You use the TaskMatch Platform in any manner after the expiry of that 30 day period or such other notice period notified to You, You acknowledge any changes to the Agreement (including the Policies) and confirm your agreement to be bound by the Agreement as it may have been varied.
If You do not agree with any changes to this Agreement (or any of our Policies), You must terminate your TaskMatch account and stop using the TaskMatch Services. Except as specifically described in or authorised by this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement and any TaskMatch Policy cannot be amended except in writing signed by You and TaskMatch.
1.No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or other similar relationship is created by this Agreement. In particular You have no authority to bind TaskMatch, its related entities or affiliates in any way whatsoever. TaskMatch confirms that all Third Party Services that may be promoted on the TaskMatch service are provided solely by such Third Party Service providers. To the extent permitted by law, TaskMatch specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage incurred by You in any manner due to the performance or non performance of such Third Party Service.
Except as stated otherwise, any notices must be given by registered ordinary post or by email, either to TaskMatch's contact address as displayed on the TaskMatch Platform, or to TaskMatch Users’ contact address as provided at registration. Any notice shall be deemed given: (a) if sent by email, 24 hours after email is sent, unless the Job Poster is notified that the email address is invalid or the email is undeliverable, and (b) if sent by pre-paid post, three Business Days after the date of posting, or on the seventh Business Day after the date of posting if sent to or posted from outside Ireland. In this section, "Business Day" means a day on which banks are open for general business in Dublin, Ireland, other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday. (c) Notices related to performance of any Third Party Service must be delivered to such Third Party as set out in Third Party Service Provider terms and conditions.
TaskMatch encourages You to try and resolve disputes (including claims for returns or refunds) with other TaskMatch Users directly. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that TaskMatch may, in its absolute discretion, provide such of Your information as it decides is suitable to other parties involved in the dispute.
TaskMatch may provide access to a third party dispute resolution service ("Third Party Dispute Service"). If such a service is provided, either party may require the other party to submit the Third Party Dispute Service if the parties have failed to resolve the dispute directly. Terms and conditions for the Third Party Dispute Service are located at [https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full]. TaskMatch confirms that Third Party Dispute Service is a Third Party Service and subject to further terms set out for Third Party Services. The Users are responsible for paying any costs associated with the Third Party Dispute Service in accordance with the Third Party Dispute Service terms and conditions.
Disputes with any Third Party Service provider must proceed pursuant to any dispute resolution process set out in the terms of service of the Third Party Service Provider.
TaskMatch has the right to hold any Task Payment the subject of a dispute in the Escrow Account, until the dispute has been resolved.
If You have a complaint about the TaskMatch Service please contact us at support.TaskMatch.ie
If TaskMatch provides information of other TaskMatch Users to You for the purposes of resolving disputes under this clause, You acknowledge and agree that such information will be used only for the purpose of resolving the dispute (and no other purpose) and that you will indemnify TaskMatch against any claims relating to any other use of information not permitted by this Agreement.
Either party may terminate an account and this Agreement at any time for any reason.
Termination of this Agreement does not affect any Task Contract that has been formed between TaskMatch Users. If You have entered a Task Contract You must comply with the terms of that Task Contract including providing the goods or services or paying the price as applicable.
Third Party Services are subject to Third Party Service provider terms and conditions.
Sections (Fees), (Limitation of Liability), and (Mediation and Dispute Resolution) and any other terms which by their nature should continue to apply, will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland. You and TaskMatch submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforceable.
This Agreement may be assigned or novated by TaskMatch to a third party without your consent. In the event of an assignment or novation You will remain bound by this Agreement.
This Agreement sets out the entire understanding and agreement between You and TaskMatch with respect to its subject matter. Revised April 2016 © TaskMatch 2016
The Service Fee for an offer that has been accepted by a Job Poster is equal to fifteen percent (10%) of the amount that was accepted.
Before making the decision to cancel, we strongly encourage you to see if there's another way to get the task done. For example, you could change the due date or the task price. Before requesting a cancellation, consider the following important points:
- The impact on your reputation as a reliable TaskMatch member: Cancelling can negatively affect your completion rate, making it harder for you to get quality offers or be assigned to tasks.
- Limitation or deactivation of your TaskMatch profile: Repeatedly cancelling tasks can result in your TaskMatch account being limited or deactivated.
- No secure payment or access to TaskMatch Support: Only tasks completed through the platform can benefit from secure payments or the expert help of the Support team.
Fee for cancellation processing:
- Cancellations create an administrative overhead for the community. As such a fee of 10% of the task payment (to a max of €20) fee may be applied when processing cancellations.
- If applicable, this fee will need to be paid by the TaskMatch member responsible for cancelling, as indicated through the cancellation reason.
The following table shows examples of who will be responsible for a task cancellation fee:
|Cancellation scenario||Member to pay fee|
Tasker stops responding to private messages after being assigned to a task
Poster no longer needs the task to be completed
Tasker doesn't show up to complete the task
Poster stops responding to private messages after assigning a task
Once you have considered the above and are ready to cancel, you can lodge a request through the below steps:
Once the cancellation is complete, please contact us to arrange a refund to be processed.
These are our terms and conditions ("Terms"), contact us if you have any futher questions.
Thanks for connecting.
The team at TaskMatch.ie