How we keep our community fair, safe and respectful.
At TaskMatch – our goal is to deliver a positive experience for all our users. And a big part of this goal is to ensure the safety of all users.
We developed our Marketplace Rules through our value of honesty and respect. We ask all users to keep TaskMatch a great place to find help by adhering to the following guidelines.
- All users must be over the age of 18
- All users are entitled to run one active account at a given time. Any duplicate accounts on the platform will be removed by our team.
- Inappropriate content will be removed immediately from the website and the suspension and deactivation of accounts will follow. Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, the use of foul language, personal verbal attacks on other users, and comments made intentionally to undermine the proper functioning of the platform.
- TaskMatch is a platform for legal tasks only – please do not create a task a Task Mask worker would be legally prohibited from performing.
- Once you have accepted an offer from a TaskMatch worker via our website – a booking deposit becomes payable.
- All accounts must contain valid and accurate personal details reflecting the services offered by each individual user. Once an offer has been accepted, you are responsible for the provision of services. The subcontracting of tasks is not permissible nor is conducting a wider business chain under the auspices of the TaskMatch platform.
- Once an offer has been accepted. The remaining fees payable are due directly to the TaskMatch worker. No additional fees remaining payable with the TaskMatch framework. Terms of the contract, and in particular, pricing cannot be amended after the offer has been accepted.
- The maintenance and control of your TaskMatch account is your responsibility. This cannot be outsourced.
- TaskMatch works on the basis of a single payment to be paid out to the TaskMatch worker once the contract has been carried out. Offers placed cannot deviate from this payment schedule and quotes such as ‘I will work for 10€/hour or 50€/week’ are prohibited.
- Disclosure of private contact details or third party links must not be shared within the platforms public forums. This includes, but is not limited to, business websites, Facebook or other social media accounts, mobile numbers or personal or business email addresses. Users are asked to exercise extra care that such details are not included in attachments or comments posted into the public space.
- TaskMatch is a marketplace designed to match individuals with skilled workers with a specific task in mind. It is not a forum for discussion or designed to influence individuals or market to certain groups or individuals. Any activity deemed to fall outside the strict objective of our marketplace will be removed. Where appropriate, accounts associated with such activity will be suspended and ultimately deactivated. The use of derogatory or intimidating language will not be tolerated.
- TaskMatch members must comply with our marketplace rules. Failure to comply will result in suspension from the marketplace and deactivation of your account.
What you can't post on TaskMatch
- Any tasks or comments that are considered trolling, derogatory or non-compliant with General Guidelines.
- Tasks that are clear and meet the criteria of a ‘task’ as per company guidelines. e.g. where the task does not have a clear scope/skill set - this may include a specific and identifiable title, a start date or end date or is not considered as requiring a conventional skill set.
- Publications intended to advertise or self-promote including the provision of private contact details, third party websites or personal/business websites are strictly prohibited.
- Any educational or assessment related tasks that are likely to infringe the policy of an outside establishment such as a university, for example Any Assignment or "finish my college assignment".
- Illegal services are strictly prohibited, these include but are not limited to - scams or any request related to drugs including prescription drugs.
- Anything posts related to unlawful activity such as weapons or drugs. This includes soliciting, inducing or encouraging illegal acts or requesting goods or services in furtherance of a crime or act of terrorism.
- Any adult or escort related services, tasks or content which is obscene or sexually explicit in nature.
- Business advertisements or self-promotion. In particular those running competitions, offer services or sign up requests. All services offered must relate to a single and specific task and meet our General Guidelines.
- Services that promote discrimination of any kind including, hate speech or violence against a specific class of persons.
- Any commission or sales based tasks or bundle marketing aimed at users within the platform – for example "earn €50 for every sale you make" and "€1 for every person you get to sign up".
- Financial based requests or apparent investment schemes. Transaction based requests such as ‘need €1,000 and will pay 10% return’
- Any activity perceived as intending to cause distress or jeopardise other users. This includes activity intended to undermine the functioning of the marketplace as a whole.
- All activity occurring within the platform must comply with Irish Law and Regulation.
All terms are final once the offer is accepted. The terms of the contract are agreed between TaskMatch users and a third party skilled worker and therefore TaskMatch is not responsible for refunds under any circumstances. If you suspect you have been the victim of a crime – please contact your local Gardai. Where the alleged crime has taken place in the context of a TaskMatch transaction – please provide us with a copy of the Gardai report or instruct the relevant authorities to contact us directly so we can take the appropriate action.
Our members are other people from your community – and we encourage you to treat others with respect and kindness so we can all enjoy the benefits of this valuable forum. If you experience or witness any abusive communication please report it, so we can keep the TaskMatch community a safe and worthwhile place for all members.